DUNLOP GEOMAX MX52 REAR INTERMEDIATE TYRE - 70/100-10
The MX52 junior tyres take the same technologies used the championship winning MX52 senior tyres, wraps them up in a smaller package, and delivers them the next generation of motocross and supercross champions. For all the grommets out there, take your riding to the next level and equip your machine with the same tyres used by the best in the world.
Using input from top AMA Pro Supercross and Motocross racers, Dunlop has developed the all-new Geomax MX52 motocross tyres. These new Geomax models began life as top Pro tyres and have now been developed into tyres Dunlop can offer to the racing and riding public. WIth the likes of Ryan Dungey, Ken Roczen, Marvin Musquin, Ryan Villopoto and Justin Barcia (just to name a few) equipping their machines with Dunlop MX tyres, these are the clearly the choice of champions.
- Derived from top-level AMA Supercross and Motocross racing
- New Dunlop-patented block-within-a-block knobs offer more progressive cornering action
- Enhanced handling and knob durability via more flex, and less knob tearing through recess carcass design
- Superior bump absorption through new damping control sidewall rubber compound and recess carcass design
- Directional front tire design provides enhanced grip and steering feel
- Superior grip in a wider variety of terrain
REAR GEOMAX MX52 TECHNOLOGY
- Progressive Cornering Block Technology (PCBT): A Dunlop-patented block-within-a-block design that offers more progressive cornering action and aids in slide control.
- Enhanced Carcass Tension Control System (CTCS): Tuned carcass flexibility from recesses placed strategically along the tire carcass to help smooth ride characteristics and allow the bike to follow a line more accurately.
- Controlled-rebound Rubber Element in the Sidewall: This construction helps to damp out bounce, acting as a suspension component within the tire, so the tire can better follow the track surface.
- Staggered Distribution of Center Blocks: Spreads the load on the tire and helps with impact damping and stability, especially in whoops and hard-pack co