Sand, rocks, soil, loam, playing in the dirt comes naturally to kids. It’s just that while some kids are happy to build roads through it with their toy dump trucks, others crave an earthmoving style that’s a little more… efficient.
- Liquid-cooled, 85cc crankcase reed valve inducted six-speed delivers hard hitting, moto-winning power throughout the RPM range.
- Smooth-shifting, six-speed close ratio transmission with heavy-duty, multiplate clutch delivers maximum hook-up for outstanding acceleration and corner exiting power.
- Rear suspension features fully adjustable Kayaba link-type shock with race-tested compression damping valving.
- Lightweight 36mm inverted Kayaba cartridge fork features compression and rebound damping adjustability, with low friction outer tubes and internals.
- Involute spline clutch design means smoother shifting under power with great durability at competition-level usage.
- Tough, semi-double cradle frame is lightweight and strong for sharp handling for riders from rank Novice to Mini Expert.
|Engine Type||Liquid-cooled, 2-stroke, reed-valve|
|Bore x Stroke||47.5 x 47.8 mm|
|Compression Ratio||8.2 : 1|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||5 L|
|Oil Capacity||0.6 L|
|Seat Height||904 mm|
|Ground Clearance||393 mm|
|Dry Weight||69 kg|
|Wet Weight||73.9 kg with 5 litres of fuel|
|Frame Type||Semi double cradle|
|Suspension Front||Telescopic fork|
|Brakes Front||Single disc|
|Brakes Rear||Single disc|
|Tyres Front||70/100-19 42M|
|Tyres Rear||90/100-16 52M|