The XVS1300AT Star Tourer is based on the existing liquid cooled XVS1300A with the addition of genuine Yamaha hard luggage, backrest and touring windscreen
The practical Star Tourer is set for two-up long distance trips - the sort of journeys that are tailor made for the 1300’s smooth power delivery and sweet handling chassis. The new model focuses the spotlight on Yamaha’s Star cruiser range of motorcycles that feature industry leading performance, reliability and quality.
- 80-cubic-inch liquid-cooled, fuel-injected V-twin with dual counter-balancers produces excellent power across the board – and a highly stimulating exhaust note!
- Flangeless-type fuel tank and two-into-one exhaust, for a distinctive V-Star look.
- Four valves per cylinder provide optimum combustion efficiency while roller rocker arms reduce friction for better performance and reduced wear.
- Forged connecting rods ride a single crankpin for true V-twin sound and power.
- Smooth-shifting five-speed transmission and efficient, low-maintenance belt drive.
- A sly cooling system routes liquid through hidden hoses and internal engine passages Air-cooled looks - liquid-cooled performance.
- Braced steel swingarm and rear wheel are controlled by a single linkage-mounted shock absorber, adjustable for spring preload.
- 41mm fork tubes with stainless covers look great and serve up a smooth, controlled ride.
- A pair of 298mm front brake discs provide excellent power and feel.
- Hard panniers and pillion backrest
|Engine Type||Liquid-cooled, 4-stroke, DOHC, 4-valve, V-twin|
|Bore x Stroke||100.0 x 83.0 mm|
|Compression Ratio||9.5 : 1|
|Lubrication System||Wet sump|
|Fuel Management||Twin barrel EFI|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||19 L|
|Final Transmission||Belt drive|
|Seat Height||690 mm|
|Ground Clearance||145 mm|
|Dry Weight||293 kg|
|Wet Weight||309 kg with 19 litres of fuel|
|Frame Type||Steel double cradle|
|Suspension Front||Telescopic fork with 135mm travel|
|Suspension Rear||Swingarm with 110mm travel|
|Brakes Front||298mm dual discs|
|Brakes Rear||298mm disc|