Plenty of attitude in a surprisingly lean and low package - priced to leave more room in your pocketbook to express yourself with cool Custom Star Accessories. Now there's no reason to settle for less than a real Star.
- Beautifully chromed and polished 40 cubic-inch (649cc) air-cooled, SOHC 70 degree V-twin cranks out torquey low and mid-range power with minimal engine rpm – maximum torque is reached at only 3000 rpm – for powerful, smooth cruising performance.
- Dual exhausts, steel fenders, custom-looking clear turn signals and lashings of chrome – a V-Star 650 represents tremendous cruiser bang for the buck.
- Two-into-two chrome exhaust pipes create sleek styling and deliver maximum low and mid-range engine output.
- Custom model 695mm seat height lets even short riders get both feet on the pavement.
- Wide-ratio five-speed transmission ensures extremely usable, cruiser-friendly power delivery to the asphalt.
- Hassle free shaft drive eliminates need for adjustment and is super low maintenance.
- Beefy aluminium telescopic front fork with 140mm of travel ensures a smooth ride with stylishly sporty durability.
- Rigid-look frame in fact offers a great ride via a hidden rear shock with plenty of travel.
- Single front disc and rear drum brakes deliver strong, confidence-inspiring stopping power.
- Beautiful, tank-mounted speedometer designed with a large face for easy reading of tripmeter/odometer displays and turn signal, neutral, high beam, and engine diagnostic indicator lights.
- Industry-leading Star Family fit and finish features rich, lustrous paint and extensive chrome accents that create a stunningly timeless machine.
- Maintenance-free 12V 10AH battery ensures reliable, no-fuss starting.
|Engine Type||Air-cooled, SOHC, 70-degree V-twin|
|Bore x Stroke||81.0 x 63.0 mm|
|Lubrication System||Wet sump|
|Fuel Management||(2) 28mm Mikuni downdraft-type|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||16 L|
|Final Transmission||Shaft drive|
|Seat Height||695 mm|
|Ground Clearance||140 mm|
|Dry Weight||220 kg|
|Wet Weight||233 kg with 16 litres of fuel|
|Frame Type||Steel double cradle|
|Suspension Front||41mm Telescopic fork, 140mm travel|
|Suspension Rear||Single shock, link-type w/adjustable preload, 86mm travel|
|Brakes Front||298mm discs|
|Brakes Rear||200mm drum|