It’s a common problem, and plenty of small kids have to deal with it. Yes, we’re talking about excess cuteness. But don’t worry, if your child has Excess Cuteness, you can put him or her on a motorcycle with the same affliction. The rock-solid TT-R50E’s electric starting and sweet, useable four-stroke power inspires confidence in kids and small novices – and in a full-face helmet, no-one can squeeze your cheeks.
- 49cc air-cooled, SOHC powerplant puts out smooth, reliable four-stroke power perfect for kids and small novices.
- Three-speed gearbox with automatic centrifugal clutch makes learning to shift gears a breeze.
- Inverted fork with 22mm sliders provides 96 mm of smooth front wheel travel for a great ride and handling. Rear travel is 71mm.
- 11mm Mikuni VM-type carburettor with automatic on/off electric heater ensures crisp, dependable throttle response.
- Lightweight, upswept exhaust system contains a quiet, WR-type USFS approved spark arrestor.
- Front and rear 80mm drum brakes deliver strong, dependable stopping power, and the rear’s activated by a right foot pedal just like the big YZs.
- The TT-R50E gets the same pushbutton electric starting feature as our full line of electric-start TT-Rs.
|Engine Type||Air-cooled, 4-stroke, SOHC, 2-valve|
|Bore x Stroke||36.0 x 48.6 mm|
|Compression Ratio||9.5 : 1|
|Lubrication System||Wet sump|
|Ignition||DC - CDI|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||3 L|
|Oil Capacity||1 L|
|Seat Height||555 mm|
|Ground Clearance||135 mm|
|Dry Weight||54 kg|
|Wet Weight||57 kg with 3 litres of fuel|
|Suspension Front||Telescopic fork|
|Suspension Rear||Swingarm (monocross)|
|Tyres Front||2.50-10 4PR|
|Tyres Rear||2.50-10 4PR|