With the fun factor off the scale, the challenge is to try and keep dad off this tough little nugget of a bike. Get the old man to show you the ropes and it's likely you won't see him for the rest of the arvo as he cuts sick around the track rediscovering the fun he had at your age... Universal appeal is the beauty of this electric start four-speed, auto clutch four-stroke. And an enviable reliability record and top notch build quality means dad spends more time at the track than in the garage. TTR-110E: The challenge is to keep dad off it.
- Torquey/powerful 110cc air-cooled SOHC four-stroke powerplant is tuned for maximum off-road performance in a wide range of trail conditions.
- Four-speed gearbox with automatic clutch has the right gear for wherever you ride.
- Monocross rear suspension pivoting on a strong, 12mm shaft, along with a gusseted steel swingarm, provide excellent rear wheel control through 180 mm of travel.
- Convenient electric starter for effortless starting.
- 31mm fork with high-tech internals including a damper valve with oil lock provides excellent damping, great bottoming resistance and 4.5 inches of smooth travel.
- A seat height of only 670 mm makes this one accessible to most riders, but 180 mm of ground clearance and great suspension at both ends mean it can go places.
- 14-inch front and 12-inch rear wheels inspire great rider confidence by keeping the seat low and the steering light.
|Engine Type||Air-cooled, 4-stroke, SOHC|
|Bore x Stroke||51.0 x 54.0 mm|
|Compression Ratio||9.3 : 1|
|Lubrication System||Wet sump|
|Ignition||DC - CDI|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||4 L|
|Oil Capacity||1 L|
|Seat Height||670 mm|
|Ground Clearance||180 mm|
|Dry Weight||68 kg|
|Wet Weight||72 kg with 4 litres of fuel|
|Suspension Front||Telescopic fork|
|Suspension Rear||Swingarm (monocross)|