Stryker Bullet Cowl brings a tougher look and excellent wind protection to the popular 1300 liquid cooled V-twin. The look reinterprets classic custom chopper styling for an aggressive feel. A gutsy 1304cc, fuel-injected liquid-cooled V-Twin engine continues to churns out the inspired, big-engine feel riders love.
Even with its radically raked out front end, Stryker has the superbly nimble and lightweight handling that choppers and mid-class competitors can only dream about. The use of specially designed triple clamps give a fork rake of 40 degrees for a more aggressive and striking ‘long and low’ image.
A low seat height (670mm) allows riders to put both feet on the ground and helps provide this bike’s natural, relaxed and comfortable riding position. And the wide 210-series rear tyre and chopper-inspired 21-inch front wheel reinforce the muscular styling of the bike
No cheap plastic fenders here—this authentic cruiser has real steel mudguards that customisers love. Classic belt drive, too.
At the heart of this beautifully crafted new cruiser there's a 1304cc liquid-cooled 60-degree SOHC V-twin engine that blends classic cruiser looks with modern technology. Big V-twins are all about torque, and the Stryker excels in this area.
- With 4 valves per cylinder combined with a 9.5:1 compression ratio and performance-oriented camshaft designs, this 1304cc engine pushes out a pulsating wave of torque for thrilling acceleration and easy cruising.
- To accentuate its bold and muscular image, Stryker is equipped with beautifully styled 5-spoke aluminium wheels fitted with low profile tyres. The lightweight wheels are fitted with large diameter disc brakes, with a 320mm diameter front disc and a 310mm rear disc giving smooth and effective braking performance.
- To optimise overall engine performance this new cruiser is fitted with a striking large-diameter 2-into-2 exhaust system with slash cut tailpipes that emit a gutsy burble.
- The raised pull-back handlebars together with an ultra low seat and forward-mounted footrests give a relaxed riding position. With a seat height at only 670mm high, the stepped dual seat allows the rider to get both feet on the ground when stationary for added comfort and confidence.
- Stryker Bullet Cowl comes in cool Camo Green paint job and trick headlight cowl for increased street cred.
|Engine Type||Liquid-cooled, 4-stroke, 4-valves, V-type 2-cylinder, SOHC|
|Bore x Stroke||100.0 x 83.0 mm|
|Compression Ratio||9.5 : 1|
|Lubrication System||Wet sump|
|Fuel Management||Fuel Injection|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||15 L|
|Oil Capacity||3.7 L|
|Transmission||Constant mesh, 5-speed|
|Seat Height||670 mm|
|Ground Clearance||150 mm|
|Dry Weight||281 kg|
|Wet Weight||295 kg with 15 litres of fuel|
|Frame Type||Double cradle|
|Suspension Front||Telescopic forks, 135mm travel|
|Suspension Rear||Swingarm, 100mm travel|
|Brakes Front||320mm hydraulic disc|
|Brakes Rear||310mm hydraulic disc|
|Tyres Front||120/70-21M/C 62H (Tubeless)|
|Tyres Rear||210/40R18M/C 73H (Tubeless)|