Inspired by the 1930s Streamliner Moderne style, Yamaha’s XV1900 Roadliner uses the oldest form to create the freshest look in classic cruiser styling.
An exquisite merging of old and new, the Roadliner mates traditional pushrod design with crisp fuel injection and EXUP exhaust valve performance in a 1854cc masterpiece.
Attention to detail is unsurpassed. Fat chromed bars are internally wired for a clean look that continues through to the integrated brake and clutch lever bracket/master cylinders.
- 113-cubic inch air-cooled, pushrod V-twin with twin-bore downdraft fuel injection ensures optimum engine efficiency and throttle response across the widest possible range.
- Classic-clock style instrumentation contains analogue speedometer, tachometer and fuel gauge, along with twin digital tripmeters, odometer and self-diagnostics.
- Floating floorboards and an adjustable heel/toe shifter help provide a comfortable, low-effort ride.
- Neo-Streamline Design: includes the first seamless fuel tank fitted to a Star, giving the Roadliner a completely distinctive look.
- Belt final drive routes power smoothly to the rear wheel for smooth lag-free take up when you activate that monstrous low-rpm torque.
|Engine Type||Air cooled, 4-stroke, 4 valve, OHV V-twin|
|Bore x Stroke||100.0 x 118.0 mm|
|Lubrication System||Dry sump|
|Fuel Management||Twin-bore EFI, w/ throttle position sensor|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||17 L|
|Final Transmission||Belt drive|
|Transmission||5-speed, w/ multiplate wet clutch|
|Seat Height||705 mm|
|Ground Clearance||155 mm|
|Dry Weight||332 kg|
|Wet Weight||346 kg with 17 litres of fuel|
|Frame Type||Aluminium double cradle|
|Suspension Front||Telescopic fork with adjustable preload, 130mm travel|
|Suspension Rear||Single shock, link type, 110mm travel|
|Brakes Front||298mm dual discs|
|Brakes Rear||320mm single disc|