Awesome Power With Absolute Control!
When you’re looking for a head-turning ATV that delivers a massive spread of liquid-cooled power and offers ultra-sharp handling, there is only one model that ticks all the right boxes.
With its hybrid aluminium/steel sports chassis, fully adjustable suspension and large-diameter front discs, the remarkable YFM700R is built to dominate. And for awesome performance to match its great-handling chassis, this undisputed class leader is driven by a high-torque 686cc four-stroke engine that kicks out huge levels of power and torque that leave the opposition way, way behind!
- Raptor 700R is designed to dominate in the widest range of riding environments, from tight woods to desert to dunes.
- A 686cc Yamaha fuel-injected engine makes this the most powerful sport ATV ever, with big torque right off idle transitioning into a fat midrange and monstrous top end.
- Yamaha fuel injection means consistently excellent engine performance in a wide range of conditions, elevations, and temperatures.
- Hybrid steel and aluminum frame with a Controlled Fill aluminum subframe and cast swingarm pivot combine to produce a super-strong structure and the lightest ATV in its class.
- Aggressive styling reflects Raptor 700R’s intent and YFZ inspired handling means it walks the walk too.
|Engine Type||Liquid cooled, 4-stroke, SOHC, 4 valve, single cylinder|
|Bore x Stroke||102 x 84 mm|
|Compression Ratio||9.2 : 1|
|Lubrication System||Dry sump|
|Fuel Management||Fuel injection|
|Starter System||Electric starter|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||11 L|
|Oil Capacity||2.3 L|
|Final Transmission||Chain drive|
|Transmission||5-speed + reverse|
|Seat Height||815 mm|
|Ground Clearance||113 mm|
|Turning Radius||3500 mm|
|Dry Weight||183 kg|
|Wet Weight||192 kg with 11 litres of fuel|
|Suspension Front||Double wishbone / Independent coil spring oil damper, 230mm travel|
|Suspension Rear||Swingarm (link suspension) coil spring gas/oil damper, 256mm travel|
|Brakes Front||Dual hydraulic disc|
|Brakes Rear||Hydraulic disc|
|Tyres Front||21 x 7-10 radial|
|Tyres Rear||20 x 10-9 radial|