There are many reasons that our sales of PW50 and PW80 models are so high, and here are two:
1. Secondhand Pee Wees hold their value really well
2. Secondhand Pee Wees usually have a waiting list of who’s going to own them next that includes younger siblings, cousins, friends and so on. Low-stressed, throttle limiter-equipped two-stroke engines and rugged auto transmissions (PW50: full auto, PW80: semi-auto), or the light, easy to control running gear and brakes.
- 49cc air-cooled case-reed–inducted two-stroke single.
- An adjustable throttle stop screw lets the adult in charge gradually increase speed as skills improve.
- Fully automatic transmission means no shifting required.
- 22mm telescopic front fork with 60mm of travel smoothes out the bumps for responsive handling.
- Dual rear shocks with 50mm of travel smooth the trail to deliver confidence inspiring ride quality.
|Engine Type||Air-cooled, 2-stroke, reed-valve|
|Bore x Stroke||40.0 x 39.2 mm|
|Compression Ratio||6.0 : 1|
|Lubrication System||Yamaha Autolube|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||2 L|
|Oil Capacity||0.3 L|
|Seat Height||485 mm|
|Ground Clearance||105 mm|
|Dry Weight||37 kg|
|Wet Weight||39 kg with 2 litres of fuel|
|Suspension Front||Telescopic fork|
|Suspension Rear||Unit swing|