Getting Into A Blue Has Never Been Easier.
Full-sized 4x4, full-sized capability, in an affordable package - that’s Grizzly 350. Under the bonnet you’ll find none other than Yamaha’s proven and trusted 348cc air-/oil-cooled four-stroke single, famous for its toughness and robust build quality. It transmits its power through Yamaha’s legendary Ultramatic® V-belt transmission, and uses On-Command® switching to flick from light steering 2WD to go anywhere 4WD at the push of a button. Grizzly 350 4WD has the full-featured list of oppointments and capabilities, the peace of mind of famous Yamaha build quality, and a highly competitive price.
Grizzly 350 2X4 - Need the extra torque and pulling/carrying performance of a middleweight but don’t need the full traction of 4WD? With the same highlevel Ultramatic® tranny, suspension and brakes, you’ll be hard pressed to find more grunt in this capacity.
- The power-packed, full-featured Grizzly 350 Automatic 4x4 solid axle carries a lot of advanced Yamaha ATV technology in an affordable package. I Rugged and reliable 348cc
- Rugged and reliable 348cc air-/oil-cooled, SOHC four-stroke single produces stump-pulling bottom-end power and loves to rev.
- Semi-oval slide 33mm Mikuni® carburettor and high-output DC-CDI ignition deliver excellent throttle response and engine performance at all rpm.
- Push button electric starting
- Stainless steel muffler and header design provides superior power characteristics, exhaust sound and unmatched durability.
- Fully sealed drive case keeps out water and debris to minimise belt slippage, and a no-tools side cover drain makes it a snap to get rid of what little does sneak in.
- Automatic cam chain tensioner reduces engine maintenance.
|Engine Type||Single cylinder, air-cooled, 4-stroke, SOHC, 2-valve|
|Lubrication System||Wet sump|
|Ignition||DC - CDI|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||13.5 L|
|Final Transmission||Shaft drive|
|Transmission||Ultramatic®, 1 reverse|
|4x4 System||On-Command® 2WD/4WD|
|Seat Height||827 mm|
|Ground Clearance||245 mm|
|Dry Weight||251 kg|
|Wet Weight||262 kg with 13.5 litres of fuel|
|Suspension Front||Double A-arm|
|Brakes Front||Dual hydraulic disc|
|Brakes Rear||Fully sealed drum|
|Tyres Front||AT 25 x 8-12|
|Tyres Rear||AT 25 x 10-12|