ATLAS TYKE FLIGHT NECK BRACE
Creating the best kids protection means not making any sacrifices. Modeled after the sleek and sophisticated Atlas Air adult brace, reduced in size to fit your child perfectly. The lighter and tougher padding material is confortable with a redesigned tether that eliminates the need for multiple tools during adjustment.
Comfort and mobility are just as important as safety and Atlas believes limiting one's natural movement through constricting protective equipment can lead to potentially dangerous situations where someone may not be able to react properly to avoid the situation. As the future of our sport, Atlas wants kids to feel safer while taking risks by wearing safety equipment that doesn't hinder their ability which is why they have included all of the game changing flexibility technology in the Atlas Tyke Brace.
- Split-Flex frame helps mimic natural body movements to create the best riding experience possible
- Easy Open system allows for quick, repeatable entry and exit with a simple push of a button
- Hidden inside the mounting area are dual mounting holes to allow for 8mm of adjustment. Simply remove each axle and switch holes to adjust.
- Long travel front chest suspension features 30mm of travel and is slightly stiffer than previous models to dampen a wider range of impacts
- Choose from two possible height adjustments to create the best fit for your body type and helmet choice
- Back supports increase contact with the body by 8% over the previous model and avoids the spine by sitting on the surrounding muscles
- Chest support is stronger, lighter, fits more chest protects and still sits around the sternum
- Combines the comfort of a chest strap with the function and versatility of elastic X straps
- By sitting on 27% more of the body than the competition, comfort is maximized and forces are distributed more efficiently over the body
- Weight: 450 grams
Sizing (Chest Circumference):
Note: Chest circumference is measured high on the chest, right below the arms