Shark Evoline 3 ST Helmet - Solids
The Shark Evoline 3 ST breaks new ground, picking up where previous Evoline helmets have left off and continuing to lead the way in modular helmet design. Shark's innovative Auto-Up system allows riders to rotate the chinbar of the Evoline 3 ST completely around to the back of the helmet and lock it in place, transforming from full face helmet to DOT/ECE 22.05 approved open-face helmet in just seconds.
An integrated drop-down internal sun visor, Sharktooth integration and Shark's Easy Fit system for eyeglasses just add to the Evoline 3 ST's already stellar reputation for being a bear in the modular helmet market. Great for long distance riding, inner city commuting and anything in between, the Shark Evoline 3 ST offers riders an unrivaled level of comfort, protection and freedom.
Improvements to the Series 3 include:
- Easier manipulation of the chinbar thanks to the Auto-Up system. The unique motion of the Evoline remains unchanged and has become even more natural with the Series3.
- The Auto-Up system has been simplified - chinbar and main shield are now united in a single movement.
- Fabrics, finish and style. The interior of the Evoline Series 3 has been totally redesigned and is softer, better and more comfortable.
- Brand new ventilation design fore and aft.
- Overall lower weight has been decreased by approximately 200 grams.
- Lexan Polycarbonate shell
- Shark Easy Fit system for comfortable use with glasses
- Sharktooth ready
- Integrated drop down sun shield
- Removable and washable CoolMax liner
- ECE 2205 approved with chinbar in both open and closed position
- ECE 2205 and DOT approved