RENTHALBRAKE LEVER - INTELL LEVER - THE UNBREAKABLE LEVER
Unlike other unbreakable levers on the market, the Intellilever can dislocate in a full 270 degrees of motion in any direction. By incorporating an internal spring and cable system, the lever blade could "pop" out of place during a crash and then easily return to its original location afterwards. This design allows users to completely tighten the clutch and brake perches so that they wouldn't move during a crash and have to be banged back into place.
- Lighter Overall Weight - The Gen2 levers are 15% lighter through extensive use of Renthal's 5 axis CNC machines.
- Slimmer Forged Lever Blade - The new forged lever blade has a more ergonomic feel while also increasing strength. The lever blade also features a laser etched logo and a hard anodized finish.
- Revised Lever Pivot Joint - The new design and shape of the pivot joint allows the lever to return to its home position more easily after a fall and the stiffer internal spring will help prevent an unintended dislocation.
- Updated Lever Reach Adjustment - The lever reach adjustment screw has been relocated for easier use while mounted on the handlebar.
- Updated Lever Shroud - The lever shroud has a new shape and material which improves durability and ease of assembly and maintenance.