MOTUL TYRE REPAIR AEROSOL
Repairs and reinflates tyres (with or without tubes) instantly and conveniently. TYRE REPAIR (ANTI CREVAISON) consists of mainly latex that does not damage your tires. Use TYRE REPAIR (ANTI CREVAISON) for temporary remedy to faulty tyres.
The MOTUL TYRE REPAIR container is pressurised and permits all types of tyres to be reinflated, for tyres over 15", a second spray might be necessary.
Enables several hundred kilometres to be covered before repairing using the traditional methods.
Shock-resistant aluminium spray.
- Remove if possible the object which caused the puncture
- Position the tyre valve at the top.
- Completely deflate the tyre.
- Shake vigorously MOTUL TYRE REPAIR.
- In cold weather, reheat it in your hands or near the engine.
- Clean the screw on the valve.
- Screw on the MOTUL TYRE REPAIR connector.
- Remove the protection capsule.
- Position the spray upside down.
- Press the button until the tyre is totally reinflated.
- Drive immediately for 10 to 20 km at moderate speed so that the product is evenly distributed.
- Control the pressure as soon as possible and during the following days and adjust it.