MOTOPRESSOR TYRE REPAIR KIT
Compact tubeless puncture repair kit that includes everything you’ll need to get you back on the road. The whole kit stores in a handy neoprene bag measuring 21 x 11 x 4cm and weighs 520gms.
Included in the Kit:
- A multi-tool to remove the offending object from your tyre AND to trim the plug after you’ve fixed your puncture.
- A Dynaplug® Ultralite repair tool including 4 plugs.
- Three CO2 canisters.
- An inflation tool.
- All the above stored in a neoprene bag.
Easy to use:
- Remove the offending object from the tyre using the multi-tool’s pliers.
- Insert a plug into the Dynaplug® Ultralite. Push the tool into the puncture hole and pull the tool out. The plug is made of cotton, synthetic rubber and is impregnated with vulcanising glue.
- Make sure the tap on the inflation tool is closed. Attach a CO2 canister to the tool and reinflate the tyre.
- Check the puncture is not leaking by putting a little liquid on the repair, if it bubbles, air is escaping. If required insert a second, third or fourth plug.
- When you’re done, use the multi-tool’s knife to cut the plug/s flush with the tyre and proceed on your way.