SCOTT JUNIOR BUZZ WORKS FILM SYSTEM - BLACK/CLEAR
- Optimised for smaller faces
- Works Film System canisters
- SCOTT anti-stick grid with mudflap
- 2-layer face foam
- No-slip silicone strap
- SCOTT Truview single WORKS lens
- NoFog™ Anti-Fog lens treatment
- 2 rolls of film
The Buzz MX WFS is the first SCOTT kids goggle with a roll-off system. It is equipped with WORKS pins on the lens and can be used with tear offs. With this added feature, the junior rider has all same advantages as the adult rider. The goggle comes with the same great features as the regular Buzz MX goggle.
NO-SLIP SILICONE STRAP
- An adhered silicone strip on the inside of the goggle strap ensures the goggle stay right where they should on the helmet or hat.
WORKS FILM SYSTEM CANISTERS
- The SCOTT Works Film System (WFS) consists out of two canisters - the Works Motorside Canister and the Works Supplyside Canister. Both will be attached to the lens of the goggle. The Works Motorside Canister has a strong engine and enough space to roll off the full dirty film. The Supplyside Canister holds the film.
SCOTT ANTI-STICK GRID WITH MUDFLAP
- The anti-stick grid with an integrated mud-flap provides a clear view throughout the entire ride. The mud flap is made out of a transparent material that offers a larger field of vision in dusty or less extreme conditions.
2-LAYER FACE FOAM.
- In order to ensure that riders are safe from the impact of pebbles and flying debbry all SCOTT lenses not only meet, but exceed the required impact resistance standards required for MX lenses.
SCOTT TRUVIEW SINGLE LENS
- SCOTT TruView lenses are lightweight and block 100% of harmful UV rays. TruView lenses pass SCOTT’s strict testing procedures delivering high quality, performance lenses in select SCOTT goggles.
NOFOG™ ANTI-FOG LENS TREATMENT
- SCOTT lenses undergo a permanent No Fog™ treatment process to prevent condensation and fogging.
100% UV PROTECTION
- SCOTT lenses are optically engineered to screen out 100% of harmful UVA/UVB/UVC rays.