DUNLOP MX3S SOFT FRONT TYRE - 70/100-17
The MX3S junior tyres take the same technologies used the championship winning MX3S senior tyres, wraps them up in a smaller package, and delivers them to the next generation of motocross and supercross champions. For all the grommets out there, take your riding to the next level and equip your machine with the same tyres used by the best in the world.
Just like the MX52, the Dunlop MX3S Geomax was first seen in the sole possession of the factory race teams. Using input from top AMA Pro Supercross and Motocross racers, the MX3S finally drops to the riding public. Able to cover sand, soft and intermediate terrain, Dunlop has created a knob pattern that greatly improves cornering bite and feel over a wide range of surfaces. For the competitive motocross rider, the writing is on the wall. With the likes of Ryan Dungey, Ken Roczen, Marvin Musquin, Ryan Villopoto and Adam Cianciarulo (just to name a few) equipping their machines with Dunlop MX tyres, these are the clearly the choice of champions.
GEOMAX MX3S KEY FEATURES
- Derived from top-level AMA Supercross and Motocross racing
- New Dunlop-patented block-within-a-block knobs offer more progressive cornering action
- Enhanced handling and knob durability via more flex, and less knob tearing through recess carcass design
- Superior bump absorption through new damping control sidewall rubber compound and recess carcass design
- Directional front tire design provides enhanced grip and steering feel
- Superior grip in a wider variety of terrain
FRONT GEOMAX MX3S TECHNOLOGY
- New Directional Tread Pattern: Offers great traction and steering feel for a wide range of riders who have differing riding styles.
- Enhanced Carcass Tension Control System (CTCS): Tuned carcass flexibility offers enhanced feel and steering accuracy.
- Staggered Middle Blocks: Alternating mid-shoulder knobs in the MX3S have been angled differently and are sized differently to add side grip and promote light, responsive steering while being less prone to grabbing in ruts.
- Elimination of tie-bar design: The tie bars have been eliminated to reduce the resistance toward bending within blocks. This enhances steering feel and promotes stability in muddy conditions.
- Chiseled Shoulder Block: Derived from the MX31, this chiseled block shape penetrates the surface to enhance side grip.
- Knob Placement: Newly improved knob placement and angling reduces knob stress