DUNLOP GEOMAX MX52 REAR TYREOptimised braking performance and cornering stability thanks to Directional Pattern block design (MX-52 front)
The new medium-hard terrain tyre developed and perfected in the world's most competitive motocross environment.
- Directional precision and line holding stability from Carcass Tension Control System (CTCS)
- Better rear control under power, enhanced traction and improved straight line stability from staggered centre blocks
- Improved slide control and cornering grip due to Progressive Cornering Block Technology
- Centre blocks deliver great traction and improved wear on hard ground (MX-52 rear)
- Anti-rebound rubber reduces kick back, great for harder terrain (MX-52 rear)
- New side blocks improve cornering and maximise drive on hard terrain (MX-52 rear)